This stunning made-to-finish piece can be turned into the statement ring, necklace, or cuff of your dreams! The stones featured are black onyx, labradorite, black Ethiopian opal, a black-colored pearl, and silver sheen obsidian. The stones are set on two layers of backplate and have an accent star and moons. The piece is oxidized and polished to bring out all the little details.
How Made-to-Finish works:
- add the Made-to-Finish item you wish to claim to your cart
- at checkout, please let me know in the “Note” field whether you would like me to finish your piece as a RING (include your SIZE), NECKLACE (include your preferred LENGTH), or CUFF (include your wrist size - small/medium/large - if desired). You may also email me with this info if that’s easier for you; don’t forget to mention your order number/info! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After I have all the information I need, I’ll complete your piece to your specifications! Please note that I am happy to hear your thoughts on band/chain/cuff styles and will honor them as much as possible, but remember that I need to make the piece as structurally sound and functional as possible, too! Because these are statement pieces, this typically means: wider or multi-shank bands, not-too-thin chains that can support a larger necklace, and multi-wire cuff bands.
- My current turn-around time is about two weeks to complete your piece. PLEASE make sure the email you use for your order is one that you check regularly, in case I need to contact you with any questions!
- Thanks so much for supporting handmade! Enjoy your one-of-a-kind piece!
Want more info? Let me know!
This is a one-of-a-kind item and ready to ship. You will receive the exact piece shown in the photos.
Please check out the 'Policies' tab to learn more about my shop. Thanks for looking!
All Blue and Blue products are designed and handcrafted in Portland, Oregon by Emerald Zedonek.